Sunday, March 7

Learning Patience

Today's word for the day task for the day and quote for today all in one. Enjoy today the job is to be and learn patience, that means with everyone, not always so easy.

But here is a inspiring quote "Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."~ Adel Bestavros

So lets try to be patient with others today as well as with ourselves and especially with God, which I admit is often the hardest for me.

Patience in Finnish is kärsivällisyydestäsi so take the challenge and practice you kärsivällisyydestäsi today.

For me this meant having to wait in a very long line in the cold for some pancakes for an hour and not get mad at some people seeking to the front of the line. This also meant in an unrelated example being patient with God as I try to figure out what I am supposed to be doing with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment