Sunday, May 8

Happy Mommy's Day!!!!!

So I just have to wish all the mommy's out there a super happy mothers day! Moms are by far the most underappreciated, over worked, and influential people in all of the world. There is no telling what any of us would have lost if we didn't have our moms. Yes moms are not perfect how could they be, after all they are human, but they have a love like no one else and work so hard. Lets be sure to honor our moms today and let them know how much we truly love and appreciate them for all they have done for us throughout the years. I personally wanna thank my mommy! I love her so much, she is always there for me no matter what, and no matter how much gets thrown at her she is always there to help me out and teach me how to live. She always puts a smile on my face and I know I would have never gotten this far with out all her help. Thank you mommy, I love you more than you will ever know!



Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment