Saturday, February 27

Memory Score

Today you get to learn about my memory skills.... I got a 74 out of 100 which was surprisingly high and I am excited, maybe now I can find my keys! Hehe my results were as follows for the most part very self explanatory....enjoy!

Your results indicate that you have very little difficulty remembering things. When it comes to absorbing information or recalling details, it appears as though you have quite a few sponge-like qualities. Keep in mind however, that like many cognitive functions, memory does tend to deteriorate with age. The good news is that there are a number of techniques that can be used to improve memory recall, including mnemonic devices (e.g. using a rhyme to recall State capitals), or making visual associations (e.g. remembering your client Scarlet Jones’ name by picturing her driving a red car). Of course, writing things down couldn’t hurt either! Although factors such as fatigue, stress or poor diet can play a role in poor recall, other, more serious causes of forgetfulness include tumors, medication side effects, Depression, and Alzheimer’s Disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment