Friday, February 5

Who am I: Part 2

Hey so guess what I have been doing again??? Yup more surveys...one of these days I might just figure myself out who knows, or maybe if I do enough you can figure that out for me.

So for this next test I was ranked in a category they entitled "Counselors"

This category was represented as having an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.


So I definitely would have to agree on this part, I am a really good listener, not such a great talker but I can certainly make up for that in listening. The only part that isn't me is the liking to write. Which I say I hate and yet here I am writing this all out to you. So maybe I do like to write just mostly only in the form of blogs and not in the form of papers. College must condition me to hate writing and anything that says other wise I now dismiss right away. On the other hand I totally agree with the statement about me seeing fulfillment in interacting with people and guiding them, I really do see great fulfillment in that. I also love hearing about peoples problems oddly enough I really like being there for people and just being there to hear them. I rarely can offer any help or insight but I do genuinely long to hear them out and try to understand.


The profile then continued saying Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.


Totally agree with not sharing my thoughts part, I am prolly one of the scarcest persons ever although in time I have and hope to continue to improve on that one. And I certainly do have a rich and complicated inner life I haven’t been able to reveal too much of it to you but trust me on this on that one is certainly right on. Sorry if I surprise you but I am pretty sure that will prolly happen no one has gotten to know me and not be shocked at times….this includes myself. Totally agree with everything here…. Lol maybe I should be a counselor or something if that has any correlation with this personality.


Continuing again, Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people’s feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.


I like things running smoothly, I donno about my abilities in these areas but I am deff very concern of ppl’s feelings and stuff.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another’s emotions or intentions – good or evil – even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others’ feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor’s remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

Poetic? I donno about that one might be where this one breaks done, language is also not one of my talents. I am pretty intuitive and I have experienced that, even when the other person didn’t know like today I just sinced my friend was hurting Jso I gave her a hug and was like how are you? She was like ah good? And then she just looked at me and starting balling, and was like really I was fine nothing was really wrong and she was just upset. I can’t explain it but I think you have experienced similar things I can just since things in people sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment